Aqua Hub sells premium button drippers in Kenya. On the market, our button drippers are the best and most reasonably priced. The irrigation tool is widely applicable to provide plants with water at relatively modest rates. Typically, they function as drip emitters to ensure that the plants beneath their canopies have access to water (below the stem). There are several colors for button drippers. Black, green, blue, red, and specifically green. While they are available in various colors, they all function similarly. Colors are only useful for identification and have no bearing on the operation.
The water flows from the dripper and runs through the tubing to the plants when there is pressing of the button. The button or lever that regulates how much water to discharge may be turned to change the flow rate. This also enables the user to modify watering based on the requirements of the plants. Button drippers are also help to avoid emitter clogging, which guarantees a steady flow of water. Also, they are simple to remove, clean, and repair as necessary, making upkeep straightforward. To maximize the effectiveness of the irrigation system, the button drippers are also frequently applicable in conjunction with other irrigation parts including filters, pressure regulators, and timers/controllers.
Types of button drippers
There are several types of button drippers available for drip irrigation systems, each with its own features and benefits. Here are some of the most common types of button drippers:
Adjustable button drippers
- These drippers allow you to adjust the water flow rate and distribution, which gives you more control over your irrigation system.
Non-adjustable button drippers
- These drippers are designed to deliver a fixed amount of water to each plant, and cannot be adjusted once installed.
What are the features of button drippers in Kenya?
- They are very simple and easy to use. They require minimal setup and can be operateable by pushing a button.
- Provide adjustable flow rate, allowing you to adjust the flow rate of the water. So you can customize the amount of water used for each plant.
- Button drippers are very economical and can save water and energy by using the exact amount of water needed for each plant.
- Button drippers come in a range of sizes, with the most common being between 2 mm and 4 mm in diameter.
- Some button drippers also have an anti-drain feature that prevents water from draining out of the irrigation line when the system is off.
- They offer flexibility in how they are used. They can be used to water a single plant or an entire garden.
- Button drippers are great for water conservation, as they deliver water directly to the root zone of the plants, reducing water waste.
- Button drippers are made of durable plastic, making them a long-lasting option for watering plants.
- They are also designed to work within a specific pressure range, which is usually between 1 and 3 bar.
- Some button drippers also have a self-cleaning mechanism that prevents clogging.
- Button drippers are typically made of plastic, which makes them lightweight and durable
How to install button drippers
Here are the basic steps to install button drippers in a drip irrigation system:
- Gather the necessary supplies: button drippers, tubing, pressure regulator, and fittings.
- Determine the desired layout of the irrigation system.
- Dig trenches or other pathways for the tubing.
- Connect the button drippers to the tubing using the appropriate fittings.
- Connect the tubing to the pressure regulator.
- Connect the pressure regulator to the water source.
- Test the system to ensure proper functioning.
- Adjust the pressure regulator as needed.
- Plant and mulch around the button drippers.
How do button drippers work
The way button drippers function is by slowly releasing a small, regulated amount of water through a tiny aperture. A button or lever that is manipulable to control the flow rate releases the water. They are normally close to the base of the plants that you are watering, and then you attach to flexible tubing that transports water from the source to the dripper. Water flow straight to the roots of the plants thanks to the button dripper’s continuous stream of water release. The irrigation technique applicable in this case is also drip irrigation, which is one of the most effective and efficient ways to irrigate plants.
The water is then released from the dripper and runs through the tubing to the plants when the button is pressed or the lever is lifted. The button or lever that regulates how much water is discharged may be turned to change the flow rate. This enables the user to modify watering based on the requirements of the plants. Button drippers are also made to avoid emitter clogging, which guarantees a steady flow of water. Also, they are simple to remove, clean, and repair as necessary, making upkeep straightforward. To maximize the effectiveness of the irrigation system, the button drippers are also frequently applicable in conjunction with other irrigation parts including filters, pressure regulators, and timers/controllers.
What are the advantages of button drippers in Kenya?
- Water conservation
- Improves plant growth
- Easy to install and use
- Reduces weed growth
- Reduces soil erosion
- Precision watering
- Adjustable flow rate
- Low Maintenance
- Flexible Placement
Factors such as the type of soil, weather conditions, and crop requirements will also play a role in determining whether button drippers are an appropriate choice for a particular crop. We also provide the best and most reasonably priced button drippers.