Greenhouses in Kenya
Aqua Hub Kenya offers the best and most affordable Greenhouse and Shade Houses in Kenya because the concentration is to provide a one-stop-shop for all irrigation and micro-irrigation services in Kenya and Africa at large. We interact with farmers from various divides across our counties providing the most digitized farming techniques through greenhouse farming. Most of our customers enjoy the most rated markets of quality fresh produce from their farms.
Firstly Greenhouses in Kenya can be wooden or metallic in structure. Aqua Hub Kenya Limited helps the farmers and stakeholders by carrying out the site visit surveys, design, and installation of the most suitable greenhouses with respect to the area of interest. This happens because we treasure and value customer specifications so as to enrich and offer quality services. However, our team may consider taking a number of days during the installation process depending on the type and size of the greenhouse in question. In conclusion, it takes a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of 15 days for construction units to be finalized and commissioned by our teams.
Why choose greenhouse
- Longer growing seasons as the sun’s radiation are trapped in the structure, therefore, retaining the heat hence ensuring they can be used even in a cold climate
- More plant options. You can grow a variety of plants as it provides an environment to experiment with new plants that are not found in the local area
- Weather protection ensures your crops do grow all year long that guarantying productivity
- Pest and destructive animal protection. The safety of your crops ensures returned yields
- Saves energy and investment.
Specifications of Greenhouse Polythene
- Thickness –200microns.
- Dimensions –available from 4 meters in width to 16meters.
There are UV–stabilized and can therefore withstand the harsh tropical climates
Available colors include;
- Milky white