Pop up Sprinklers in Kenya/ Lawn Irrigation
Pop-up sprinklers are one-of-a-kind sprinkler systems that are ideal for a variety of lawns, parks, golf courses, and gardens.
Because they spray water equally, they are regarded as the ideal watering method for lawns and gardens.
How do they work? (Lawn Irrigation)
They are constructed with raisers that ‘pop up’ to irrigate 2 to 12 inches above the ground when high water pressure is applied. When the irrigation cycle is finished, the riser retracts back to its ground-level housing due to decreased water pressure. Because they are hidden beneath the ground, a lawnmower cannot harm them when they are retracted.
Aqua Hub sprinklers have a built-in debris filter and a durable gear drive that turns the sprinkler to the desired spraying arc or radius. When sprinkler heads become clogged with debris or dirt, they will pop up. Low water pressure from a leak in the water line can prevent water from flowing to the sprinkler head, preventing it from activating.
How to Install Pop Up Sprinklers
The larger sprinklers that irrigate a radius greater than 16 feet in diameter are spaced 25 feet apart during installation. Sprinklers that cover a smaller area should be spaced 12–15 feet apart. 2,3,4,6, and 12 inches are the most common heights.
Lawn Sprinklers in Kenya By Aqua Hub.
These sprinklers specifically designed for lawn has special features and components.
- Pop Up sprinklers – Available in 1/2”, 3/4″ and 1″.
- HDPE Pipes & Fittings – To connect and distribute the sprinklers around the targeted area
- Booster Pump – For effective distribution, pressure is needed. 1hp could be the real deal and sometimes 0.5 pedrollo pump could work for lighter pumps
- Sprinkler Timer – The element of timer comes in when the system needs to be automated by the client. This allows the system to open and close at given intervals, making work easier.
- Solenoid Valves & Cables – These are for closing and opening of a system. Works hand in hand with the timer.
Pop Up Sprinkler Prices in Kenya
Pop up sprinkler prices in Kenya range from Ksh. 2700 to Ksh. 4,500 depending on the size and type of the sprinkler.
|Sprinkler Size||Spray Radius||Cost|
|1/2 Inch||3 m – 4 m||Ksh. 2,700|
|3/4 Inch||6 m-10 m||Ksh. 3,600|
|1 Inch||10 m- 13 m||Ksh. 4,500|
Where to buy Pop Up Sprinklers in Kenya
Visit Aqua Hub Kenya for quality and affordable pop up sprinklers in Kenya. We offer the best design and installation of pop up sprinklers. For more information, call our Nairobi and Eldoret Branches through: NAIROBI: 0790719020 | ELDORET: 0759372241
Other sprinklers by Aqua Hub Kenya.
|Sprinkler Type||Spray Radius||Cost|
|Sprinkler 3/4 “-Plastic||8–12 meters||Ksh. 500|
|Sprinkler 1″ – Brass||12–20 meters||Ksh.4,000|
|Sprinkler 1.5″-Brass||20–28 meters||Ksh.7,000|
|Sprinkler 2″- Brass||28–36 meters||Ksh. 9,000|
Click this link for more: https://www.aquahubkenya.co.ke/sprinkler-price-in-kenya/