HDPE Pipes in Kenya by Aqua Hub KenyaWe have high density, polythene and uv-treated pipes and fittings. These pipes can be used in;
- Irrigation systems
- Water conveyance & Fibre cables
- Can withstand high temperatures as they are stabilized.
- They can either be used on the surface or buried underground.
- They are affordable and of high quality
- Have durability and are efficientSpecifications Thickness – pn6, pn8, pn10, pn12.5, pn16, pn20 Length – 100mtrs Sizes – 16 mm, 20 mm, 32 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 63 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm, 110 mm, 160 mm NB: Any thickness that is above Pn6 is available on request/order
PVC is an abbreviation for Polyvinyl Chloride. Irrigation grade agricultural PVC pipes are used in irrigation systems throughout East Africa. We install irrigation grade agricultural PVC pipes of various diameters and thicknesses based on land size and water pressure. Our PVC pipes are used for;
- Water pipes and plumbing.
- Waste Management and Control
- Management of Rainwater.
- Agriculture PVC Pipes
- PVC Pipe Used for Fire Sprinklers
- for use in industry
- Handling of Chemicals for Fittings