What are Bird Nets?
Bird nets shield your crops from bird and animal pests. Bird management is necessary to protect crops from harm. The best netting for this is a bird net, which is constructed of UV-treated monofilament material and is green in color.
Bird netting is the most effective and non-harmful way of bird control. It is intended to keep birds from causing harm to a specific region or building. Commercial, industrial, and residential settings can all benefit from bird netting.
What are the features of Bird Nets?
- They are UV-treated This is to keep harmful UV ray reflections at bay, preventing rapid degradation of the net as a result. The net has a six-year useful life.
- The net is either white or green. The white net is highly reflective and heat repellent, while the green net blends in with the surrounding crop.
- Large pores in bird nets allow insects to pass through while keeping bird pests out.
- It is available in 4M standard widths.
What are the uses of Bird Net?
- To keep birds out of greenhouse structures, bird nets are used as side netting. In greenhouses where certain crops, such as strawberries, require insect pollination to fruit, a bird net is required.
- As a side netting for shade houses, similar to how greenhouses use it.
- To cover a pond with fish. This is used in aquaculture to protect fish from kingfisher birds.
- In free range chicken breeding, as a fence and top netting.
- A bird net can also be used as a fence and top netting to keep chicken and bird pests out of a small kitchen garden.
What are the benefits of Bird Nets?
- It’s humane – bird netting is made to cause no harm to the birds.
- Effectiveness – bird netting is the most effective method of bird control for preventing bird damage.
- Costs – this is a less expensive option than bird deterrents, which are only effective for a limited time.
- Bird netting is usually available in black or white, and black in particular is nearly invisible.
- The result is that bird netting is a quick fix.
- Saves Damages – designed to keep birds from destroying crops, particularly farm crops. Preventing high-cost losses.
- Bird netting can be used for a long time or reused several times. It is resistant to rot, water, and fire.
- Architects and government agencies have rated it as the best bird control method.
Where can you buy Bird Nets in Kenya?
Aqua Hub Kenya is a well-known Bird Nets supplier, dealer, and installer. We have offices in both Nairobi and Eldoret. We are a dependable source for all of your agricultural inputs and management practices. For more information, call 0790719020.