Borehole Drillers in Kenya
Borehole Drilling & Servicing is a process in which a hole is drilled into the earth to reach underground resources. It’s becoming an increasingly popular technique for extracting water and gas from the ground.
The borehole drilling process is NOT a complex process.
Our Solutions for this include:
Use high-quality drilling equipment, and use well-trained and experienced personnel.
Proper training and monitoring of personnel.
Use of skilled drillers with experience in the field.
Borehole Drilling & Servicing
- Conduct Hydro-geological survey
- Obtain the Hydro-geological survey and recommendation on the correct site
- Obtain Certification such as WARMA, NEMA , KIWI & County Government involved
- Avail the Rig (Drilling Equipment) at the site
- Commence the drilling process
- Pump fitting & Testing
- Commission & Handing over of the project to the Client.