A borehole drilling process is a well-known process that is used to tap into the earth's natural resources. The process involves drilling down into the earth and then pumping water, oil and gas out of the ground.
Borehole Drilling Process
- Conduct Hydro-geological survey
- Obtain the Hydro-geological survey and recommendation on the correct site
- Obtain Certification such as WARMA, NEMA , KIWI & County Government involved
- Avail the Rig ( Drilling Equipement ) at the site
- Commence the drilling process
- Pump fitting & Testing
- Commission & Handing over of the project to the Client.