Greenhouse Polythene in Kenya
Greenhouse Polythenes .Aqua Hub Kenya offers quality greenhouse polythene.
- They are 200 microns in thickness
- It offers you a longer growing season. Growing seasons can be extended even in cold seasons
- Growing crops under a structure ensure pests are kept at bay.
- The use of chemicals is greatly reduced.
- There is an optimum growing environment for the plants.
- Plants are protected from bad weather
- Reduced use of dangerous pesticides
Types of Greenhouse Polythenes in Kenya
Where do I buy Greenhouse polythene in Kenya?
Visit Aqua Hub Kenya Limited or Call: NAIROBI : 0790719020 | ELDORET : 0759372241
Why choose greenhouse Polythenes?
- Longer growing seasons as the sun’s radiation are trapped in the structure, therefore, retaining the heat hence ensuring they can be used even in a cold climate
- More plant options. You can grow a variety of plants as it provides an environment to experiment with new plants that are not found in the local area
- Weather protection ensures your crops do grow all year long that guarantying productivity
- Pest and destructive animal protection. The safety of your crops ensures returned yields
- Saves energy and investment.
What are the prices of greenhouse polythene in Kenya ?
|Yellow, 200 Microns
|Milky White, 200 Microns
|Clear, 200 Microns
Steps for Installation of Greenhouse using Polythene Sheeting in Kenya
- Choose the appropriate location ( With help of an expert from Aqua Hub)
- Conduct soil testing
- Engage the technician to do the greenhouse structure ( Using procured materials from Aqua Hub Kenya )
- Install the Polythene cover ( Strictly 200 microns, Uv Treated )
- Install side Nettings for air circulation in the greenhouse
- Provide for roll-up sheet ( To regulate greenhouse temperatures )
- Conduct piping and Tank connections ( The tank should be raised to allow water to flow to the wooden greenhouse through gravity)
- Ensure your filtration system is in check to disallow debris and other sand particles into your driplines
- Install your drip kit system ( With control valves for easy navigation of water to various sections of your wooden greenhouse)
- Conduct testing and prepare for planting