A pipe spigot is solvent cement-joining to the valve socket. The valve socket’s male-threaded end connects to a threaded valve-type fitting made of PVC, brass, or galvanized wrought iron. The valve Socket cements into place after it is put over the pressure pipe. It connects an irrigation system to a solenoid valve. Fittings that have approval by Watermark and are AS/NZS 1477 standard. The Valve Socket is a male threaded socket with a female thread on one end. The valve socket has a male-threaded end that connects to a female-threaded PVC fitting.
What are the uses of a valve socket?
A valve is a mechanism or natural thing that opens, closes, or partially obstructs numerous passages. It does this to regulate, direct, or control the flow of a fluid (gases, liquids, fluidized solids, or slurries).
These sorts of connections are socket, allowing the pipe to have a basic spigot end. These are applicable on steel valves. It is also for applications that need higher pressure. Or temperature in pipelines without requiring repetitive disassembly.
All plumbing systems have valves, which are a common and important component. They may completely stop or start the flow of fluids inside a pipe. Valves can as well as adjust flow and pressure. Many valves are applicable to adjust the flow direction or even split it into many directions. They’re mostly applicable for pipes with tiny diameters (Small Bore Piping). Such as piping with a nominal diameter of NPS 2 or below.
PVC Valve Socket
The designing and manufacturing of PVC-U fittings follows AS/NZS 1477 for various water industry applications.
- System: PVC pipe system
- Scope: PVC pipework is applicable in various places.
- For the conveyance of drinking water.
- Waste water, chemicals, heating fluid and cooling fluids.
- For foodstuffs, ultra-pure liquids, and slurries.
- Gases, compressed air and vacuum system applications.
- Size: 15mm – 400mm
Uses of the product
- Suitable for temperatures ranging from 0 to 60 degrees Celsius.
- PVC pipe is non-toxic and taint-free, making it ideal for potable drinking water systems.
- Applicable in Pumping Systems for Dairy Sheds, home and industrial plumbing.
- It can also be used in Water Filtration Systems, Wastewater Applications, and Irrigation Systems.