We provide different sizes of rain hose irrigation in Kenya. Our rain pipes come in lengths of 100 m and range in size from 1 inch to 1,1/2 inch. Our rain hose irrigation systems cost between Ksh 3,400 and Ksh 5,500. The cost increases as the rain hose pipe gets bigger. The cost of rain hose irrigation depends on a number of variables, including the size of the farm, the soil type, the water supply, and the cost of labour and materials. In general, installing and maintaining irrigation systems can be expensive. But, if they are correctly planned and managed, they can also be an economical way to water crops.
The widely used technique among farmers is the rain hose irrigation system. The water is released from a flexible drip pipe with regular perforations. This technique is rated, and because of its effectiveness, farmers have been able to complete significant irrigation projects for plants like onions, garlic, and vegetables. Smallholder farmers who might have constrained access to water are especially well-suited for it. Those who are trying to improve their watering methods. For farms, Aqua Hub Kenya provides the highest-quality UV-treated rain pipes at reasonable pricing.
Rain hose irrigation kit
- Rain hose pipe
- Water source
- Irrigation filters
- Main Pipe (Preferably bigger than the rain hose)
- Rain hose adaptor
- End line plug (To stop and build pressure in the hose pipe)
Rain pipe prices in Kenya
The cost of rain hose irrigation depend on the size of the pipe. The rain hose irrigation tape sizes are 32 mm, 40 mm, and 50 mm. However, the 32 mm rain hose tape is mostly preferred. The prices are as follows;
We also do installation for the rain hose irrigation systems. The installation cost will depend on the size of your land and the size of the rain hose irrigation tape.
Where to find innovative and affordable rain hose kits
We have the best quality rain hose irrigation kits at Aqua Hub Kenya.
- Our rain hose irrigation tapes are UV-treated.
- They are available from 1 inch to 1,1/2 inches.
- They are simple to install and maintain.
- Irrigate using both a high water pump pressure and gravity flow.
Rain hose fittings
- Rain hose adaptor
- Rain hose connector
- Rain hose end cap
32 mm Rain hose irrigation tape
It is usually 32 mm or 1 Inch with a length of 100 meters and radius of 3 mm. It is also perfect for a variety of crops and is very portable. Utilizes the following rain hose fittings;
- 32 mm Take Off or Start Connectors
- 32 mm Rain Hose End Caps
- 32 mm rain hose adaptor
- 50 mm HDPE Pipe.
Installation process of rain hose irrigation in Kenya
- Site preparation.
- Plan the layout.
- Place the main pipe at the necessary angles and positions.
- According to the crop spacing and distribution per bed, manually drill holes in the rain hose’s direction.
- Connect the adaptor and rubber to the main pipe.
- Stretch the rain pipe in the specified farm to be irrigated.
- Before closing, the end plugs on the rain hose and the main pipe run water to flush the particles from the system.
- At the end of the main pipes and rain pipes, insert the plugs.
- To ensure the proper water flow, add a control mechanism to the rain hose system.
- To test the system, connect your pump to a water supply and open the control valve.
- Fix any errors that occurred during installation.
- Enjoy farming with a rain pipes system.
Where to buy Rain Pipes in Kenya
Visit Aqua Hub Kenya for all your farm equipments. We sell our rain hose in Nairobi at Ks. 3500 and Rain Hose in Eldoret at Ksh 3800
Contact us on 0790719020 for all your irrigation needs.