Butterfly Micro-sprinklers in Kenya by Aqua Hub
Butterfly Micro Sprinklers in Kenya |Aqua Hub Kenya, being the most reputable irrigation equipment supply company advocates for wise water usage as a crucial component of agricultural success. The micro-sprinkler technology resembles natural rainfall by providing water to the crop
- All crops, except for jute and rice, may be watered using a micro-sprinkler.
- Micro-sprinklers distribute water evenly under high flow rate at low pressure.
- Micro-sprinkler irrigation system requires less power since it runs at low pressure.
- It is the ideal strategy for areas with high relative humidity, little wind, and little evaporation.
Which soil to irrigate using Micro-sprinklers?
Micro sprinklers practically fit irrigation in any type of soil, although sandy loam soil with a high infiltration rate—more than 0.4 cm/hr—and undulating terrain is preferable.
Which plants can be irrigated using Butterfly Micro-sprinklers?
- fragile crops or seedlings
- Fruits like Avocados, mango, and citrus.
What is the appropriate Spacing of Micro-sprinklers?
Micro-sprinklers should be placed in lateral lines 2.5 to 3 m apart. The laterals can be laid 2.5 m from each other to ensure uniformity of water distribution.
How can I ensure the Micro-sprinkler function Properly?
For micro-sprinklers system to work properly, all parts must be available.
You should observe the rate of distribution uniformity against the pressure applied to determine if your micro-sprinkler is effective. The pressure increase can either increase or reduce uniformity distribution depending on the micro-sprinkler type.
For essence, increase in pressure increases the uniformity of distribution in Jain mini sprinkler.
What Crucial part to consider when choosing a Micro-sprinkler?
The nozzle used to release water onto the soil’s surface in a micro sprinkler irrigation system is crucial. The material of the nozzle should be durable, hard, and resistant to corrosion or any possible mechanical damage.
Features of Butterfly Micro-sprinklers
- Extra-long range
- Simple, user-friendly structure
- Uniform coverage over a wide range of spacings, flow rates and pressures
- Insect-resistant nozzle
- Large droplets
- Innovative spike
- Inverted version available for tunnels and greenhouses
Application of micro-sprinklers
- Root zone irrigation of fruit trees
- For overhead irrigation of vegetables and nurseries
- Tree nursery irrigation
- Greenhouse farming crop irrigation
- Irrigation of landscapes and residential gardens
- Frost protection in orchards and vineyards
- Pesticide spraying in greenhouses and orchards.
Butterfly micro-sprinkler Prices
Our sprinkler costs ranges from KES 100/- each.
Get Quality micro-sprinklers at Aqua Hub Kenya. Our micro-sprinklers have the best market prices. We also have lawn sprinklers, Rain Guns and pop-up sprinklers.
Call on mobile: 0790719020 or email email@example.com.