Butterfly Micro-sprinklers in Kenya by Aqua Hub
Butterfly Micro Sprinklers in Kenya |Aqua Hub Kenya, being the most reputable irrigation equipment supply company advocates for wise water usage as a crucial component of agricultural success. The micro-sprinkler technology resembles natural rainfall by providing water to the crop
- All crops, except for jute and rice, may be watered using a micro-sprinkler.
- Butterfly sprinklers distribute water evenly under high flow rate at low pressure.
- Micro-sprinkler system requires less power since it runs at low pressure.
- It is the ideal strategy for areas with high relative moisture content, little wind, and little evaporation.
Which soil to irrigate using Micro-sprinklers?
Micro sprinklers practically work in any type of soil, although sandy loam soil with a high infiltration rate—more than 0.4 cm/hr—and a hilly terrain is preferable.
Which plants can be irrigated using Butterfly Micro-sprinklers?
- fragile crops or seedlings.
- Fruits like Avocados, mango, and citrus.
What is the appropriate Spacing of Micro-sprinklers?
Micro-sprinklers should be placed in lateral lines 2.5 to 3 m apart. The laterals can be laid 2.5 m from each other to ensure uniformity of water distribution.
How can I ensure the Micro-sprinkler function Properly?
For micro-sprinklers system to work properly, all parts must be available.
You should observe the rate of distribution against the pressure applied to determine if your micro-sprinkler is effective. The pressure increase can either increase or reduce equal distribution depending on the micro-sprinkler type.
For essence, increase in pressure increases the balance of water distribution in Jain mini sprinkler.
What Crucial part to consider when purchasing a Micro-sprinkler?
The nozzle used to release water onto the soil’s surface in a micro sprinkler irrigation system is crucial. The material of the nozzle should be durable, hard, and resists to rust or any possible physical damage.
Features of Butterfly Micro-sprinklers
- Extra-long range
- Simple, user-friendly structure
- Uniform coverage over a wide range of spacing, flow rates and pressures
- Insect-resistant nozzle
- Large drops of water
- Innovative spike
- Inverted version available for tunnels and green houses
Application of micro-sprinklers
- Root zone application of water to fruit trees.
- Watering tree nursery beds.
- Greenhouse farming to water crops.
- Irrigation of lawns and gardens
- Frost protection in gardens and plantations.
- Applying pesticides to green house and garden crops.
Butterfly micro-sprinkler Prices
Our sprinkler costs ranges from KES 100/- each.
Get Quality and cheap micro sprinklers at Aqua Hub Kenya. We also have lawn sprinklers, Rain Guns and pop-ups.
Call on mobile: 0790719020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.