Drip Lines Prices in Kenya vary based on the thickness and length desired. Drip Line pricing in Kenya vary depending on the size and length of the drip line you want. We can design unique projects to match our clients’ needs. Prices range from Ksh 8000 to Ksh 9000. In Kenya, we provide the greatest drip irrigation lines. We provide drip lines with one emitter or two emitters. Drip lines with emitters spaced at 15 cm, 20 cm, 30 cm, and 40 cm are used to water crops using trickling irrigation. The wall thickness of the single or double emitters in the 1 bar pressure drip irrigation kits is 0.3, 0.4, or 0.5 mm. Our driplines are UV treated and feature flow rates ranging from 1.1 to 2.2 liters per hour. As a drip irrigation supplier in Kenya, we install the most modern, cost-effective, and long-lasting drip irrigation kits.
Drip Lines Prices in Kenya
|Spacing and Thickness||Length||Price|
|15 cm, 0.3 mm||1000 meters||8,000|
|15 cm, 0.4 mm||1000 meters||9,000|
|20 cm, 0.3 mm||1000 meters||8,000|
|20 cm, 0.4 mm||1000 meters||9,000|
|30 cm, 0.3 mm||1000 meters||8,000|
|30 cm, 0.4 mm||1000 meters||9,000|
|45 cm, 0.3 mm (on order)||1000 meters||8,000|
|45 cm, 0.4 mm (on order)||1000 meters||9,000|
How much does drip irrigation cost per acre
Our prices are also classified with respect to acreage and the number of lines per bed. We also tailor-made projects to suit clients’ needs.
|Size / Lines Per Bed||1 Line||2 Lines||3 Lines|
How long does drip lines last
Typically, these poly-drip irrigation lines have a life duration of roughly 10-15 years before the irrigation system needs to be changed. A longer period might result in extremely expensive water bills due to frequent leaks and water damage.
What is needed for drip irrigation?
- A drip irrigation system must include the mainline, valve, sub-main, backflow preventer, pressure regulator, filter, tubing adapters and fittings, drip tubing, emitters, and end caps.
- The mainline is the pipe that links your outside faucet to the valve, which acts as the water supply. The sub-main runs from the valve to where the drip tubing is connected. Sub-mains are often used when many drip tubing lines and zones are connected to the same mainline water supply. The mainline and sub-main should be no more than 400 feet apart.
- The valve controls the flow of water into the system and can be set to operate automatically or manually. Backflow preventers are necessary to keep irrigation water from returning to the pipes and compromising your main water supply.
- Filters keep dissolved pollutants in your water from interfering with the emitters. To safeguard the valve and pressure regulator as well as the emitters, install filters at the emitters or at the water supply. It is preferred if the filter has a mesh screen with a mesh count of at least 150 mesh or higher.
- Water pressure is controlled via pressure regulators. This is the situation if the water pressure is more than 40 pounds per square inch. If you are unsure about your water pressure, it is a good idea to get one installed just in case.
- To connect the drip tubing to the rest of the system, tubing adapters and fittings are utilized. It is vital that they are the correct size for the tubing to avoid them blowing apart under pressure.
Where to buy drip irrigation pipes in Kenya
Aqua Hub offers Kenya’s best and most affordable drip line irrigation system. We can also advise you on which crops are most suited to each type of drip irrigation. For more information, please contact NAIROBI at 0790719020 or ELDORET at 0759372241.