Aqua Hub have Drip Lines for sale in Kenya. There are varying drip line pricing in Kenya depending on the size and length you want. We provide Kenya’s top drip irrigation systems. We provide drip lines with one emitter and lines with two emitters. Drip lines with emitters spaced at 15, 20, 30, and 40 cm are used for trickling irrigation, which irrigates crops. The single or double emitters in the drip irrigation kits for 1 bar of pressure feature walls that are 0.3, 0.4, or 0.5 mm thick. Our driplines are UV treated and feature flow rates ranging from 1.1 to 2.2 liters per hour. As a drip irrigation supplier in Kenya, we install the most modern, cost-effective, and long-lasting drip irrigation kits.
Drip Lines for sale in Kenya
Our drip line price is divided into categories based on size, thickness, and length. To satisfy the needs of our customers, we can produce customized projects. The costs range from 8000 to 9000 Kenyan Shillings.
|Spacing and Thickness||Length||Price|
|15 cm, 0.3 mm||1000 meters||8,000|
|15 cm, 0.4 mm||1000 meters||9,000|
|20 cm, 0.3 mm||1000 meters||8,000|
|20 cm, 0.4 mm||1000 meters||9,000|
|30 cm, 0.3 mm||1000 meters||8,000|
|30 cm, 0.4 mm||1000 meters||9,000|
|45 cm, 0.3 mm (on order)||1000 meters||8,000|
|45 cm, 0.4 mm (on order)||1000 meters||9,000|
Why use drip lines for Irrigation?
As was already said, the fundamental component of drip irrigation are drip lines. They can be used for irrigation for a variety of reasons. Drip irrigation involves running drip lines close to the plants equipped with emitters. The emitters drip water into the soil’s root zone gradually. When moisture levels are kept within a desirable range, plant quality and productivity rise. Moreover, drip irrigation;
- Improves performance over rocky terrain.
- Lowers nutrient and water loss beneath the root zone.
- Plant productivity and quality improve when moisture levels remain within an acceptable range.
- The fundamental component of drip irrigation are drip lines. They can be used for irrigation for a variety of reasons. Drip irrigation involves running drip lines close to the plants equipped with emitters. The emitters drip water into the soil’s root zone gradually. As mo prevents sickness by reducing water contact with plant stems, leaves, and fruit.
- Enables the use of dry rows between plants, which enhances access and slows the growth of weeds.
- The method is so effective that it saves time, money, and water.
- Thus, work is decreased. Because it enables you to simultaneously apply water and fertilizer (fertigation). This lowers labor and saves time.
Aqua Hub Kenya is a well-known drip line provider, distributor, and installation. We have offices in Nairobi as well as Eldoret. We are a trustworthy supplier of agricultural supplies and management approaches. Call 0790719020 for further details.