Dam Liners Kenya|Aqua Hub Limited has revised the cost of dam liners in Kenya to accommodate local farmers all over the region. All dam liners for sale should meet the quality requirements (HDPE dam liners) and fit to hold water capacities needed by our clients. Currently, Dam liners prices in Kenya ranges between KES. 110/- per square meter to KES. 410 per square meter.
Dam Liner Specifications
Our dam liners for sale are available in various thickness levels, as I have shown below.
• 0.3 mm
• 0.75 mm
• 1 mm
Uses of Dam Liners in Kenya
The variation in thickness gauge levels is there so as t0 make the dam liners suitable for different applications.
0.3 mm pond liner
- Our lowest gauge dam liner is 300 microns thick and usually a good protection layer for small and smooth surfaces.
- On the other hand,other projects such as roads, construction sites and bridges may also require similar size of a liner for the purpose of compactness.
0.5 mm Pond liner
- A stronger lining and thick resin of approximately 500 microns can be useful in securing dams and concrete tanks.
- This thickness size is not very heavy when it comes to carrying and installing it in a dam or concrete tanks.
- In fact, concrete tanks, whether underground or beneath the surface, require a more suitable and accurate type of dam lining material.
- This is because concrete blocks can burst or develop cracks that will lead to heavy water loss in case of poor or leaking dam liner.
0.75 mm Pond Liner
- 0.75-micron dam liner is best for rough and rock surfaces.
- Construction and lining of dams or areas with very rough soil and rocks require a strong and thick liner.
- Some pond surfaces can contain deep protruding roots or nearby penetrating shallow roots.
1 mm Pond Liner
- 1000-micron liners, as well, prevents water loss in rocky surfaces and big concrete or dam liner projects.
- Sand and cement allow water to seep through or gets washed away over time.
- Therefore, building houses in swampy or areas prone to underground water seepage needs a thick and waterproof material to be laid on the ground.
- Thick liners will enhance storage of water and prevention of leakage or seepage for a long period of time.
How to install HDPE dam liners in Kenya
- Installing a liner requires proper and considerations of the liner size and thickness level.
Placing pond liner and fixing them into your dams is an easy process. It requires a step-by-step guide to ensure they properly hold water for a very long time.
Our charges for installation costs of dam liners in Kenya depend on the size of the dam and location of the site.
7 Steps of Installing Dam Liners
1. Firstly,Construct a reservoir or pond. The area needs to be a flat and good, solid structure. Avoid weak rocks or earthquake prone areas.
2. Another important point,Purchase a lining material. Always choose the best covers, that is, made of HDPE dam liners material
3. Thirdly, make trenches around the dam edges. 1 m deep trenches are good for holding the dam liner.
4. Also,Fix the dam liner into the dam or tank.
5. In case the pond is bigger than standard material size, join enough liners using welding machine
6. Finally,Bury the extension of the liner in the trenches.
7. In, conclusion,Supply water to the dam.
How to join Dam Liners
- Dam Liners can be joined together through heating or welding.
- Welding involves bringing two liners in contact with each other and melting them on the joining surface.
- Once heated, the lining materials melt and joins together upon cooling.
What are the benefits of using Liners?
- Dam Liners are strong and waterproof. They can hold water for long periods without dam breakage or leakage.
- Secondly,the lining materials are flexible to fold or pack. They can be folded in rolls.
- Also,cutting them is easy.
- In, addition, Installation and joining of lining materials is easy and less difficult.
- Further, more,Lining covers can fit to any size of project. This is possible due to welding.
- In Summary,they are affordable.
Dam liners prices in Kenya
Cost of dam liners in Kenya| Dam Liners prices in Kenya varies in respect to their thickness and square meters.
- 0.3 mm – KES.110/-
- 0.5 mm – KES. 230/-
- 0.75 mm – KES.340/
- 1.0 mm – KES.410/-
Is it Possible to repair a dam liner?
Yes. Leaking or torn liner material can be repaired by welding. Holes in the liner are covered by pieces of liners and heat applied to seal them. Even though, dam liners sometimes leak because of poor installations. Aqua Hub Kenya has the best technicians for that reason.
What measures can be used to prevent dam failures or dam liner damage?
Placing overflow tunnels or outlets for the purpose of reducing pressure and for the same reason, excess volumes.
By all means ,holding lining material with concrete to prevent being washed away during heavy rainfall seasons.
Where can I purchase dam liners in Kenya?
AQUA-HUB, KENYA LIMITED . We have quality HDPE dam liners for sale.
Given these points , it’s important to realize that clients are responsible for the choices they make. In any event of damage from farm practices,Aqua Hub Limited will not be liable to replace. Similarly, farmers should be careful in their operations to enhance durability of the installed liners.
- Dam Liners in Kenya are available at Aqua Hub Limited-0790719020.