Rain Hose Irrigation kits | Aqua Hub Kenya is a popular and convenient dealer in quality irrigation pipes and fittings. We embrace Quality and customer satisfaction through our effective accessories.
What is a Rain Hose Irrigation Kit?
Rain Hose irrigation system resembles an overhead irrigation method, but water flows out in rain-like sprays from the small emitter holes in the supply pipe.
The spacing of the holes is perfect and equivalent to meet balanced and all-round water distribution to the fields. The rain hose pipes have numerous holes placed on the upper surface of the pipes. The holes are fixed to distribute water in all directions near the pipe.
Requirements for Rain Hose Irrigation
- HDPE or PVC pipes for Mainline Connection
- Ball Valves
- End caps (closing lids)
- Rain Hose pipes
Our Rain Hose Pipe Specifications
The length of a Rain Hose pipe needed per acre of land varies depending on the diameter of the hose pipe. We have 32 mm, 40 mm and 50 mm diameter rain hose pipes.
Our hose pipes are available in length of 100 m.
How does Rain Hose Irrigation Work?
Water jets out of the holes through gravitational pressure or pressure generated by a pump.
When you are using gravity, normal connection is done, that is; setting up a tank connection, mainline pipes and connecting them to rain hose pipes.
For the case of a water pump, you don’t necessarily need a tank connection as the pressure required is generated by the pump. You require a pressure of up to 30 heads to enhance consistent water jets.
What to consider when Buying Rain Hose Irrigation Pipes and Fittings
- Quality – Ensure you purchase pipes from trusted and certified vendors. Consider our brand-new pipes to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Durability – Consider pipes that are UV treated to ensure they last long. Our pipes are made of UV treated material to last long.
- Size – Our pipes have different diameter sizes. You should consider the choice that suits your farm or crop you are propagating.
- Price – The cost of the rain hose pipe should match your budget. Our prices are favourable to all.
How can I set up a Rain Hose Irrigation System?
To set up a rain hose system, you need to avail all the pipes and fittings needed.
The pipe connection is simple, just like any other irrigation system. The steps are;
- Start by setting up the mainline connection.
- Connect hose pipes to the main line using connectors.
- Fit end caps and valves
Prices of Rain Hose Pipes
|Diameter Size||Length (Meters)||Price (KES)|
|32 mm||50 m||3,400.00|
|40 mm||50 m||4,700.00|
|50 mm||50 m||5,500.00|
Where can I Buy Rain Hose Systems in Kenya?
Aqua Hub Kenya has Quality Rain Hose Pipes and fittings at affordable prices.
Call 0790719020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.