Sprinkler Price in Kenya.
A system where water is applied to the surface, also in the form of mist or rainwater, is a type of irrigation system that farmers consider a rain gun irrigation system. A group of outdoor farmers would term it an overhead irrigation system, but in Kenya, this is known as a Sprinkler Irrigation System.
- Most of the crops using this method are those with hard steam and leafy structures, such as maize, coffee, tea, and pineapple.
- Sprinklers can be static and constant in terms of mobility because constructed permanently,and can be used for a fixed section, calculated in square meters.
- The farmer pre-determines their irrigation needs. After that, they contact Aqua Hub irrigation for the design and installation of their permanent system.
- Portable systems can be done in such a way that the pipes are just suspended and laid on the ground to allow mobility. The farmer can move the sprinklers from point A to point B depending on their irrigation needs.
Sprinklers in Kenya
- It spreads to large areas that would have cost much if another irrigation method was used, such as drip irrigation
- Volumes of water used can be controlled upon completion of the irrigation circle.
- The areas designated can be irrigated in an angular perspective, as the rain gun allows the setting of angles according to how the land is topographical.
- The carrying away of soil can be controlled because the sprinkler has nozzles that are responsible for even distribution of water.
- Fertigation can be done in a sprinkler system, the intake of fertilizers can be controlled. The farmer will know when to irrigate and when not to use rain gun irrigation systems.
- Rain Gun Irrigation is simple and easy to use
- Sprinklers are simple and easy to install
- They are easy to maintain because some of their parts are available locally and easy to fabricate
Where can I buy Sprinklers for Sale in Nairobi?
Aqua Hub Kenya, Nairobi, and Eldoret are the one-stop-shop for sprinkler irrigation. Our range is from Rain guns, Impact sprinklers, Plastic sprinklers, Low-pressure sprinklers, Sprinklers for Lawn (Pop Up sprinklers)
How to install Sprinkler Irrigation System in Kenya
- Develop the Agricultural or Lawn need for the sprinkler system
- Contact Aqua Hub Kenya for site visits
- Conduct the design with the help of technicians from Aqua Hub, Kenya
- Conduct the connections from the main pipes using Saddle clamps or Female tee to the base stand of the sprinkler
- Adjust the sprinkler stand to allow piping
- Make sure all the valves that control the flow have no leakages
- Launch your sprinkler systems
- Give feedback to Aqua Hub Kenya Limited
Sprinkler Price in Kenya?
|Sprinkler 3/4 “-Plastic
|Sprinkler 1″ – Brass
|Sprinkler 2″- Brass
What is the difference between Sprinkler Irrigation & Drip Irrigation Systems?
Where to buy sprinklers for Sale in Kenya
Aqua Hub Kenya has the following branches that sell the sprinklers at an affordable prices in Kenya
N/B : Special discounts for FLANGE Rain Guns : Call for more